Monday, November 8, 2010

Why am I creating this?

I have noticed that their are many many videos that I want quick access to for reference. Especially those of a category of why the future hold the mayhem I so constantly now preach.

I want to pre-document by video sample the death and destruction that a lying deceitful world society has brought upon itself.

My side bar will contain the most important at the time.

By now liberals and oneworlder's have noted that I do not go along with others just to go along. Lying is irrational. Gaining Power by teaching others to lie and that it is OK to lie twist and machinate is a falsehood that leads to the same and without Gods showing up himself to put a stop to it and install honesty and truth himself man W I L L annihilate himself.

I hope you find the truths that I see in the video and I hope you leave comments but beware, I pull no punches, and as I get older I have gotten far more bold in telling people what I really think. No words shall I hold to myself if I should decide to respond. Mark my words in this I will respond if you out of line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unlike my main website I think I will allow any comment, but I amy choose to answer back with a vitriol; laden with expeltives the likes of which, would make a sailor proud.